CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today is a stormy day

So today is the start to three days of soo called Vegas storms, which is great since tomorrow starts my work week and since I take the bus to save on gas this ought to be fun. Vegas storms are quite funny. One minute it is storming like you know what and the next it is sunny, then it will be blowing so hard that you think your ears will explode and then the air is as calm and still as if your are experiencing the eye of a storm. Well I hope you like the new pics that have been added to the page. I am still trying to get a good one of Gabe and I but you know how I am if its not somewhat useful I trash it.

0 comments: