CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hot Hot Hot

All I can say is boy summer here. It is about 114 degree weather at 5pm. I walked the kids to school today and home and to say the least I was not a pleasant sight. Poor Gabe he works in a warehouse that does not have the greatest air conditioning and then is in and out of semi trucks all day, when he gets home he is soooo exhausted. The kids love the warm days but they love being in the air conditioning as well. I have to say I am really loving this blog thing I feel like it is going to be a fun way for people and family to see that we are not lost in a deep dark hole. Alexa just said the funniest thing she is cleaning her room and I hear her say " I hate my life" when I asked why she said because she keeps dropping stuff. Oh how it would be to be her age again with things as simple as dropping stuff make you think your world sucks. I am still working on getting more pics of the family to make this page more fun so stay tuned. I love you all and thanks for checkin us out.

1 comments:

Susan said...

That is why I am glad I don't live in Vegas! I think it is hot in Cedar. We have been 92 plus on any given day.
Stay inside.
Love you