CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Jury duty

Well this is day two of this blog and if anyone is reading then you will be glad to hear I am sure that I did not have to go to Jury duty after all. My number was not selected, so poor me had to go to work anyways. I am still working on trying to get this up and going. My mom's blog is soo cute and mine is so plan still trying to figure out how she did everything.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Amy! This is perfect! You blogspot is very cool. I love the castle. The pictures are so cute. I am so happy that you are doing this. Even though we can't be together, this, in some small way, will keep us closer. I love you so much.
Happy Day!

The Painters said...

I love doing this as well I will always try and keep it up. I love you