Hello to anyone that is reading this. Just wanted to say thankyou to my wonderful mother who told me about this blog thing I love it but let me say I am still learning so bare with me. To start off let me just give you a background of my family. Gabe and I met on a fluke meeting on memorial day weekend 1999 to make a long story short we loved eachother from the moment we met and were pregnant three months later with Jaxson Aaron who was born April 7th 2000. The reason this was such a moment for us is because we were both told we would never be able to have children so this was our confirmation that we were meant for eachother. We then shortly after moved to Vegas where we were sucked in and have never left. Alexa Nicole was born April 1st 2002, ha ha I know what your thinking yes there b-days are close together and no we don't just do it once each year at the same time. Gabe and I have been together for 9 long years, yes I said long and yes it has been worth it. I wont say they have been perfect without struggles but at the end of the day we love eachother without a doubt. So now on to the children of the family. Jaxson it 8 now and is into everything a boy would be, but I am soo impressed with him he is such a challenge but he will out of the blue do something so rewarding. He is very much a mini me of his father ( Mom I know what your thinking) but I am proud of that because his father has become such a wonderful person (his mother can't or won't see that). Alexa is 6yr and she is such a girl. but don't be fooled she will tangle with the best of them. She is really into Hanna Montana she has a kareoke machine and goes in her room and sings at the top of her lungs. It's funny because as a mother I have two children that the majority of the time people think are twins but are soo different. Jaxson is more passive and just sits back has his select group of friends goes for what he wants and leaves it at that. Alexa is more outgoing, she is only in kindergarten and knows everyone at school from staff to kids in every grade, and everyone knows her, Their principal has told me that I got the best of both worlds with the two of them Jaxson will be my artistic child with many rewards to come, and in that same sense Alexa will be the class president Well this is just the start I will be posting as much as possible so that my family in Utah can keep up to date with us.We miss you guys soooo much.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Amy, Thank you for this blog. I love what you said about your sweet family. I am very proud of YOU. I am amazed at you. You are smart and beautiful and fun and most of all, a great Mom. Being a mom will always be your biggest trial but it will always be your biggest reward. Just always remind them that you love them and that you ARE proud of them. Let them read your blog. It will make them very happy.
The kids will have their trials too. But they are awesome kids. I love you guys so much and miss you, tremendously.
PS. The picture of you and Alexa is freakin' cute.
Thanks mom I love you as well look forward to new blogs
Post a Comment