CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sad day!

It was a sad day yesterday. I feel soo bad, due to the economy several of my fellow co-workers that I have come to like and respect have lost their jobs. It happened so quickly and the word spread so quickly that it made work a very somber place, it was as if we had all just suffered such a huge loss together, no matter who didn't like you or who you didn't like at that moment we were all there together feeling the sadness. I have to say this world is getting extremely crazy. Yesterday made me feel as if you just never really have had any control of your own life. The people will be ok I have no doubt of that but the effect it will have on their families and themselves is sad. For everyone anywhere that has lost their jobs due to this economic termoil we are going through, your in our prayers.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Hang in their Amy. It IS a scary place to be, these days.